2010年12月24日星期五

Merry Christmas...

Merry Christmas everyone...what kind of christmas did you guys spend it in this year???for me...a lonely christmas...somehow i have an idea for my christmas day...what chritmas tat you want to??you can share in the comment box...i will appreciate for ur sharing....
....................................................................................................................................
I want a cool, white christmas at western country...honestly...

In dis big day...i will invite my best friends bout 6-10 people...and start my preparation at bout 6 o'clock...
i go to market to buy everything that i need for this white christmas...such as...food ingredients, decoration stuff,christmas hat,candy,sweet,chocolate and so on...
i will bake a big chocolate cake and some cookies,juice....and whatever food...

after cooking...start decorating my house...
its very necessary have a 200cm christmas tree in my house...(at least it is higher than everyone in my house...)
at treetop...a white glitter star has put on it...
and i will put my smiley picture and friends as well on the tree...and decorate more...like put some jingle bell...a little Santa Claus...angels...so on...
Turn on the yellow light bulb...cos it will the ambiance become more warmer and happiness...

Put the colorful candles at every corner of my house...and the table so...

DONE!
Dress up myself christmas-ly...make-up myself in natural look...and wear the red christmas hat...
Then..i will light up the fireplace tat jz near by the table and play the soft christmas music...waiting for my friends cuming...


Outside is snowing...bout 8pm...my friends knock my door...

When they get inside...they will say:"OMG~very cool outside...i need some warm..."with rubbing their hands...
and wish me:"Merry Christmas!!!Ying!!!I love you..."give me a big hug...
Everyone are sit around the table which are already has the food on it...
We blow out all the red candles tat place on the cake tat i baked....*take photo*
Cheer together with juice that we pretend it as champagne...*take photo*
then...start our meal...(yummy~)
....................................................................................................................................

We exchange christmas present...and chatting...*take photo*
We share bout what the happiness and sadness thing tat we had in dis year...and oso funnest things...in one by one...*take photo*
They go around my house and take a look for my christmas decoration...and they will laugh when they see their pictures are hanging on the christmas tree...*take photo*
Then..i will stop the christmas music...and take out the guitar and others simple music instrument....and sing the christmas song together... and play some games...*take photo*
After singing...play back the peace music...and start the friend's heart talk...
We start talking bout what are our feel when we met each others first time...and majority of them will says im was so pride in first sight...
We also share sum little secret...
Lastly...we will wish each others...and sum of them are start crying...
We cuddle together and say Merry Christmas together....and promise we will be together forever...
After all my friends back and tidy up my house... i will lay on sofa...immerse myself in the soft music...and
check my christmas present...^^
Then...sleep...Zzz...haha...
Again....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!



*(This is my first time blogging in english...i know my eng level are so worst...so i hope u can correct me if u find any grammar mistake in this blog...thx for ur helping...^^)

没有评论:

发表评论